Hilton El Conquistador Hotel
10000 North Oracle Road
Oro Valley, Arizona 85737
Tel: (520) 544-5000
Conference Dates: June 14-16, 2017
Hotel Website: http://www.hiltonelconquistador.com/
Location and Directions: http://www.hiltonelconquistador.com/location-en.html
You may make your hotel accommodation reservations by clicking here: Arizona Historic Preservation Conference – Hilton El Conquistador. Or you may contact the hotel reservations department directly by phone: 1-800-325-7832. You should also mention if you are a Hilton Hhonors® member if calling by phone.
Please note the following information as you plan to attend the conference and make hotel accommodation reservations:
- Early Pre-Conference Workshops and some activities will take place 8:00am – 5:00pm on Wednesday, June 14, 2017.
- The Conference will officially begin at approximately 8:00am on Thursday, June 15, 2017.
- The Conference will conclude at approximately 5:00pm on Friday, June 16, 2017.
- Special tours and activities will be scheduled on Saturday, June 17, 2017, so we encourage you to plan to stay over on Friday night and take part. You won’t want to miss these great activities and behind-the-scenes tours with the experts.
- If you are attending pre-conference workshops, we encourage you to consider arriving Tuesday, June 13, 2017.
Hotel Check-in Time: 4:00pm the day of arrival
Hotel Check-out Time: 11:00am the day of departure
*The hotel will make every attempt to accommodate guests who arrive before 4:00pm. The hotel’s bell staff will happily store luggage for those arrival before check-in time or departing after check-out time. A customary gratuity for bell staff is appreciated.
Special Historic Preservation Conference Accommodation Rates at the Hilton El Conquistador in Oro Valley:
$99.00 per night plus tax (Single or Double Occupancy) plus 14.55% current room tax
- additional cost for 3 or 4 persons per room of $25.00 plus tax
- includes complimentary self-parking on-site / valet parking is $11.00 per day
- standard resort fee is discounted to $10.00 per day and is optional
- special rates are available 3 days prior to and 3 days after the conference dates indicated above
- these rates are available as long as the hotel has standard sleeping rooms available; once sold out, non-negotiated suite rates will apply
- taxes are subject to change without notice
When contacting the Hilton El Conquistador Hotel to reserve your accommodations, please ask for Room Reservations and indicate you are with: The Arizona Historic Preservation Conference in June, 2017. Be sure to confirm the sleeping room rate of $99.00 plus tax per night. A credit card will be required at the time of reservation. We encourage you to make your reservations early to ensure your room at this special rate. You may cancel your accommodations 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If you cancel within 72 hours prior to arrival, you will be charged one night’s accommodation for cancellation.
Incidental charges: Please note it is standard hotel policy for hotels to authorize and “hold” a $50.00 per night charge on your credit or debit card when you arrive in anticipation of your charging incidentals back to your room. If you do not charge incidentals, this authorization or “hold” will drop away but it may take 7-10 business days for your credit or debit card system to show the release of the funds. It is important that you ensure you have sufficient credit or funds available for this procedure.
For any other assistance, please contact Dave Ryder @ Veer Consulting – 602-568-6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org