JUNE 6-8, 2018 – HOTEL VALLEY HO – SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
A very special THANK YOU to all of our sponsors for showing such great historic preservation commitment to our attendees and their professional development throughout Arizona.
Our current line-up of sponsors as of this email date include:
- State Historic Preservation Office
- National Park Service
- Arizona State Parks & Trails
- City of Scottsdale
- Adobe Technology
- Arizona Game and Fish Department
- Arizona Preservation Foundation
- ASU School of Historical, Philosophical, and Religious Studies
- BWS Architects
- City of Tempe Historic Preservation Office
- Concord General Contracting, Inc.
- Florence Preservation Foundation
- Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation / Taliesin West
- Hallman & Affiliates, P.C.
- Heritage Business International
- Jill Heilman
- John Larsen Southard
- Kathryn Leonard
- Local First Arizona
- Logan Simpson
- North Wind Resource Consulting
- Otwell Associates Architects
- Reina Design Studio
- Salt River Project
- SWCA Environmental Consultants
- tDAR – The Center for Digital Antiquity (ASU)
New for 2018
- Virtual Exhibitor Tables (On-Line Presence instead of physical table at conference) with Eblasts, PDF Documentation posted on-line at www.azpreservation.com
- Meeting Room and Event Space Sponsorships – Exclusive Sponsorship of a Meeting Room or Event Space for conference duration including your own unique decoration (subject to hotel restrictions and limitations), your own material distribution to all attendees in that room for 2 full days, introduction of speakers, and more!
Did You Know?
- 2018 is the 16th Annual Arizona Historic Preservation Conference
- 300-400 Annual Attendees
- 2018 Primary Partners: AZ State Historic Preservation Office, Arizona State Parks and Trails, National Park Service, Arizona Preservation Foundation, Arizona Archaeological Council, Governor’s Archaeological Advisory Commission, and City of Scottsdale.
- Attendees comprised of: Architects, Archaeologists, Educators, Authors, Archivists, City and Urban Planners, State and Local Government Employees, Elected Officials, Students, Private Consultation Firms, Tribal Leadership, Historic Preservation Organizations, Non-Profit Entities (Museums, Archives, Foundations), Builders, Developers, Landscape Architects, and more.
- National and International Keynote Presentations and Sessions for 2-3 Days
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Governor’s Awards Reception and Presentation
- Off-Site Field Study Sessions and Special Events may be offered
- Visits to Historic Districts, Tours to Archaeological Sites, etc. may be offered
- Professional Networking Events and Activities
- Undergraduate and Graduate Student Discounts Offered