JUNE 6-8, 2018 - HOTEL VALLEY HO - SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
To become a sponsor: Call 602-568-6277 (Dave Ryder, Veer Consulting Conference Management) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year, sponsorships and financial partnerships become available as a means of off-setting basic operating expenses and management. The conference registration rates could not remain as low as they do without the generosity of our sponsors and financial partners.
General sponsorships begin as low as $500.00 and include great benefits such as complimentary registrations to the conference, social media placement, frequent email updates to our entire list, advertisements in the agenda book, logo and link placement on our conference website, and much more. Student scholarship sponsorships are only $125.00 and will greatly benefit the next generation of historic preservationists in Arizona.
Please consider becoming a sponsor today. Early sponsorship commitment derives the greatest promotional benefit over a period of several months leading up to and including the conference.
Our current line-up of sponsors as of this email date include:
- State Historic Preservation Office
- National Park Service
- Arizona State Parks & Trails
- City of Scottsdale
- Concord General Contracting, Inc.
- Adobe Technology
- Logan Simpson
- Jill Heilman
- Kathryn Leonard
New for 2018
- Virtual Exhibitor Tables (On-Line Presence instead of physical table at conference) with Eblasts, PDF Documentation posted on-line at www.azpreservation.com
- Meeting Room and Event Space Sponsorships – Exclusive Sponsorship of a Meeting Room or Event Space for conference duration including your own unique decoration (subject to hotel restrictions and limitations), your own material distribution to all attendees in that room for 2 full days, introduction of speakers, and more!
Did You Know?
- 2018 is the 16th Annual Arizona Historic Preservation Conference
- 300-400 Annual Attendees
- 2018 Primary Partners: AZ State Historic Preservation Office, Arizona State Parks and Trails, National Park Service, Arizona Preservation Foundation, Arizona Archaeological Council, Governor’s Archaeological Advisory Commission, and City of Scottsdale.
- Attendees comprised of: Architects, Archaeologists, Educators, Authors, Archivists, City and Urban Planners, State and Local Government Employees, Elected Officials, Students, Private Consultation Firms, Tribal Leadership, Historic Preservation Organizations, Non-Profit Entities (Museums, Archives, Foundations), Builders, Developers, Landscape Architects, and more.
- National and International Keynote Presentations and Sessions for 2-3 Days
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Governor’s Awards Reception and Presentation
- Off-Site Field Study Sessions and Special Events may be offered
- Visits to Historic Districts, Tours to Archaeological Sites, etc. may be offered
- Professional Networking Events and Activities
- Undergraduate and Graduate Student Discounts Offered