The Hassayampa Inn
122 East Gurley Street
Prescott, Arizona 86301
Hotel Website: https://www.hassayampainn.com/
Hotel Amenities https://www.hassayampainn.com/amenities.html
Hotel Contact and Location: https://www.hassayampainn.com/contact.html
Visit the Hotel’s Photo and Video Gallery: https://www.hassayampainn.com/gallery.html
Venue Parking: Prescott Public Parking Map
Please make all hotel reservations by calling the hotel directly at 1-800-322-1927 or 928-778-9434 and press #1. Reservation calls should be made between the hours of Monday through Friday, 7:00am – 8:00pm; Saturday, 8:00am – 5:00pm; or Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm (All Mountain Standard Time). Be sure to ask for the Arizona Historic Preservation Conference group rate. Individual reservation requests will be confirmed only if guaranteed with a valid credit card or deposit by check or money order. The hotel accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, or Discover Card.
Please note the following information as you plan to attend the conference and make hotel accommodation reservations:
- Early Pre-Conference Workshops and some activities will take place 8:00am – 5:00pm on Wednesday, June 12, 2019.
- The Conference will officially begin at approximately 8:00am on Thursday, June 13, 2019.
- The Conference will conclude at approximately 5:00pm on Friday, June 14, 2019.
- If you are attending pre-conference workshops, we encourage you to consider arriving Tuesday, June 11, 2019.
Hotel Check-in Time: 4:00pm the day of arrival
Hotel Check-out Time: 11:00am the day of departure
*The hotel will make every attempt to accommodate guests who arrive before 4:00pm. The hotel’s bell staff will happily store luggage for those arrival before check-in time or departing after check-out time. A customary gratuity for bell staff is appreciated.
Special Historic Preservation Conference Accommodation Rates for a standard room at the Hassayampa Inn in Prescott are as follows:
$83.00 per night plus tax (Single or Double Occupancy – Standard Room) plus 12.075% current room tax for the nights of Monday, June 10, 2019 through Thursday, June 13, 2019
$179.00 per night plus tax (Single or Double Occupancy – Standard Room) plus 12.075% current room tax for the nights of Friday, June 14, 2019 or Saturday, June 15, 2019 following the conference
- Standard hotel sleeping room at the $83.00 rate / suite rates additional – please inquire with the hotel
- Additional cost for 3 or 4 persons per room of $15.00 per person plus tax per night. Children 17 years of age and under stay free when in the same room with parents, utilizing existing bedding.
- Complimentary high-speed internet connectivity provided at no additional cost for all hotel guests and meeting attendees
- No resort fee
- Porterage / bell service fees for arrival and departure is optional and recommended
- These discounted rates are available through May 10, 2019 and after that date, standard hotel room rates will apply for the category of room requested, subject to availability at the time of reservation
- Taxes are subject to change without notice
When contacting the Hotel Valley Ho to reserve your accommodations, please ask for Room Reservations and indicate you are with: The Arizona Historic Preservation Conference in June, 2019. Be sure to confirm the sleeping room rate of $83.00 plus tax per night. A credit card will be required at the time of reservation. We encourage you to make your reservations early to ensure your room at this special rate. You may cancel your accommodations 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty. If you cancel within 72 hours prior to arrival, you will be charged one night’s accommodation for cancellation.
Hotel-related Room and Incidental Charges: The Hassayampa Inn will obtain an advanced authorization on all forms of payment. This authorization amount will be equal to the room and tax portion of the entire stay, plus up to an additional $100 to cover any incidental charges. Additional authorization will be obtained if the pre-set limit is exceeded. The Hassayampa Inn recommends the use of a credit card when checking in to the property. Please note that when using a debit card upon check-in, the financial institution may place a hold equal to twice the estimated charges on an account for up to 10 days after check-out. Please contact specific financial institutions for inquiries on this subject. The form of payment given upon check-in, be it a credit card or debit card, will be used to settle all charges to this account unless pre-existing billing terms are in place.
For any other assistance, please contact Dave Ryder @ Veer Consulting – 602-568-6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org